Monday, October 10, 2011

New fall Card featuring ElizabethMae's digi!!

Hey everyone!! I am doing my second post for the second week woohoo!! are you all impressed?? I am impressed with myself lol!! I worked on making a card today using some Kraft card stock, the studio g fall owl & tree & leaves paper I found and my new favorite digi, one of the dress forms for ElizabethMaes.blogspot.com.  I printed it out on a piece of Georgia Pacific 110lb card stock (not my favorite mind you), colored it up with my copics, die cut & embossed it with my spellbinder lacey oval large die, inked it with some antique linen, and put the pieces together to create this card!  It came together kind of slow for me since I had colored it first and tried to match paper second (which never works out for me)., but once I got it going I was pretty happy with the end result!!  If you haven't stopped over to see the digi's at ElizabethMae's you need to asap!! There are some really great digi's over there and they are all super duper reasonable in price!   Not only does she have some digi's but also has some pockets, and other goodies as well!  Maybe try your hand at one of her challenges!!


We have soooo many great swaps going on at my ning site right now!! The halloween themes are closing up and that means CHRISTMAS themes are coming!! Stop over at minialbumscraps!!

1 comment:

  1. wonderful card Lisa. I love the colors. and thank you for adding the info about the blog. awesome girl ! Hugz DeNetra

    ReplyDelete