Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Design Team Call!!

Hi everyone again I am back with EXCITING news!!  Minialbumscraps.ning.com is looking for a design team!!  Oh yes you heard me right I said DESIGN TEAM CALL!!  So heres the deets:
  •  make TWO (2) original projects and post a video or post detailed pictures. 
  • One project can be ANYTHING you want!  Alter something, make a layout, card, tag, an ATC, do whatever you would like anyway you would like. 
  • Project number 2(two) needs to be a mini album.  You can make any type or style of mini you want.  The only requirement for the mini is that it is smaller than 8x8!  Let yourcreativity run wild and make your mini out of whatever you want!
  • You will need to post either a video or photos of you entries.  If you post a video please go to my youtube: lisachasecaleigh and post a video response.  If you are posting pictures please post clear detailed pics that include design team call or something similar in the title info so that we know its your entry. 
  • Entries Must be posred on or before August 10th! 
  • Entries will be voted on by Minialbumscrap.ning.com members and then the final selections will be done by Kimi, Bev, and I!
  • Design team members will be providing at least two projects a month - these do not have to be huge projects and may be soemthign as small and simple as a tag or some ATC's
  • Some months I will be giving a theme or a specific project to create and some months you will have creative freedom!
  • I will be giving products away at certain times to design team members.  This will be for you to use on the projects that you are making.  Some times I may give away a package of something small and some times I will be giving entire mini kits!!
  • Design team members will be on for a six(6) month time period
  • Design team members will have the opportunity to do ustream and/or tutorials on youtube
Good luck to everyone please ask me if you have ANY questions!  Do your best work and bring your "A game"!  I can not wait to see what you all create!!

Hugs, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment