Sunday, June 5, 2011

~~Exciting News~~

Hi everyone I know that it has been a little while but I can explain!!  I have been hard at work on my ning site, minialbumscraps.ning.com opening a new store!! Oh yes my scrappy friends you have heard me right!  Right now I am still getting things in so that they are here when you order them!  I have a TON of Tim Holtz goodies!  I also am waiting for my shipment of Graphic 45's new WIZARD OF OZ paper pads in 12 x 12 and 8x8!! I also have some Curtain Call pads and Once Upon a Springtime pads coming!! (plus little goodies too!!)  I am so excited to be able to offer these to you !! The 12x12 Oz pads are $16.00 and the 8x8 Oz pads are $8.99!!  I can combine shipping of course and will ONLY charge you shipping NEVER a handling fee!! Check it out !! These prices are a great deal!! I also have the vagabond on sale for $199.00!! Yeppers you heard me right!! so check it out ! These prices are a benefit to the members of my ning site so check it out !! Sign up look the site over talk to other members post some pictures to inspire!! Check it out!!
Hugs
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment